(1) No later than 30 days after receiving approval from the department, the organizing committee shall file the articles of incorporation of the association with the Division of Corporations of the Department of State if the articles have not been previously filed with the division.
(2) No later than 30 days after receiving approval from the division, the president and secretary of the association shall execute the revived declaration and other governing documents approved by the department in the name of the association and have the documents recorded with the clerk of the circuit court in the county where the affected parcels are located.
(3) The recorded documents shall include the full text of the approved declaration of covenants, the articles of incorporation and bylaws of the association, the letter of approval by the department, and the legal description of each affected parcel of property. For purposes of chapter 712, the association is deemed to be and shall be indexed as the grantee in a title transaction and the parcel owners named in the revived declaration are deemed to be and shall be indexed as the grantors in the title transaction.
(4) Immediately after recording the documents, a complete copy of all of the approved recorded documents must be mailed or hand delivered to the owner of each affected parcel. The revived declaration and other governing documents shall be effective upon recordation in the public records with respect to each affected parcel subject thereto, regardless of whether the particular parcel owner approved the revived declaration. Upon recordation, the revived declaration shall replace and supersede the previous declaration with respect to all affected parcels then governed by the previous declaration and shall have the same record priority as the superseded previous declaration. With respect to any affected parcels that had ceased to be governed by the previous declaration as of the recording date, the revived declaration may not have retroactive effect with respect to the parcel and shall take priority with respect to the parcel as of the recording date.
(5) With respect to any parcel that has ceased to be governed by a previous declaration of covenants as of the effective date of this act, the parcel owner may commence an action within 1 year after the effective date of this act for a judicial determination that the previous declaration did not govern that parcel as of the effective date of this act and that any revival of such declaration as to that parcel would unconstitutionally deprive the parcel owner of rights or property. A revived declaration that is implemented pursuant to this act shall not apply to or affect the rights of the respective parcel owner recognized by any court order or judgment in any such action commenced within 1 year after the effective date of this act, and any such rights so recognized may not be subsequently altered by a revived declaration implemented under this act without the consent of the affected property owner.