|489X-1||Sale of adult entertainment products; view|
Terms Used In Hawaii Revised Statutes > Chapter 489X - Adult Products
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Commission: means the crime victim compensation commission established by this chapter. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 351-2
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.