|489X-1||Sale of adult entertainment products; view|
Terms Used In Hawaii Revised Statutes > Chapter 489X
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Commission: means the crime victim compensation commission established by this chapter. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 351-2
- Crime: means those under section 351-32, and shall include an act of terrorism occurring outside the United States as defined in title 18 United States Code section 2331, against a resident of this State. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 351-2
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Injury: means actual bodily harm and, in respect of a victim, includes pregnancy and mental or nervous shock; and "injured" has a corresponding meaning. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 351-2
- Victim: means :
(1) A person who is injured or killed by any act or omission of any other person coming within the criminal jurisdiction of the State;
(2) Any resident of the State who is injured or killed in another state by an act or omission of another person, which act or omission is within the description of any of the crimes specified in section 351-32; or
(3) A person who is a resident of this State who is injured or killed by an act of terrorism occurring outside the United States, as defined in title 18 United States Code section 2331. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 351-2