As used in this act, the following words and phrases, unless differently defined or described, shall have the meanings and references as follows:
(1) "Corporation" means an Idaho industrial development corporation created under this act.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 26-2401
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
(2) "Financial institution" means any banking corporation or trust company, savings and loan association, insurance company or related corporation, partnership, foundation, or other institution engaged primarily in lending or investing funds.
(3) "Member" means any financial institution authorized to do business within this state which shall undertake to lend money to a corporation created under this act, upon its call, and in accordance with the provisions of this act.
(4) "Board of directors" means the board of directors of the corporation created under this act.
(5) "Loan limit" means for any member, the maximum amount permitted to be outstanding at one (1) time on loans made by such member to the corporation, as determined under the provisions of this act.