(a) There shall be posted in a conspicuous area on any premises where the practice of denturitry is carried on, a notice with lettering of a size easily read by the average person and in substantially the following form:
ANY CONSUMER WHO HAS A COMPLAINT RELATING TO PRACTICES OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT MAY CONTACT THE IDAHO BOARD OF DENTURITRY …………address………… with a copy to THE BUREAU OF OCCUPATIONAL LICENSING …………address…………
(b) No person licensed under the provisions of this chapter shall directly or indirectly:
(1) make any payment or gift to a person who has referred a patient;
(2) receive or accept any rebate, payment or gift from any person to whom a patient is referred; or
(3) engage in any form of fee-splitting or other form of sharing of remuneration, with respect to referrals.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 54-3320
- Board: means the state board of denturitry. See Idaho Code 54-3303
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Denturist: means a person licensed under this chapter to engage in the practice of denturitry. See Idaho Code 54-3303
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Practice of denturitry: means :
Idaho Code 54-3303
(c) All denturist services will be unconditionally guaranteed for a period of not less than ninety (90) days.