|19-1601||Grounds for Setting Aside Indictment|
|19-1602||Waiver of Objections|
|19-1603||Hearing and Disposition of Motion|
|19-1604||Order for Resubmission|
|19-1605||Order No Bar to Future Prosecution|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 19 > Chapter 16
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Bail: Security given for the release of a criminal defendant or witness from legal custody (usually in the form of money) to secure his/her appearance on the day and time appointed.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- Indictment: The formal charge issued by a grand jury stating that there is enough evidence that the defendant committed the crime to justify having a trial; it is used primarily for felonies.
- Juror: A person who is on the jury.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114