|56-1303||Long-Term Care Partnership Program|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 56 > Chapter 13
- Asset disregard: means the total assets an individual owns and may retain under medicaid and still qualify for benefits at the time the individual applies for benefits if the individual is a beneficiary of a long-term care partnership program approved policy. See Idaho Code 56-1302
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Department: means the department of health and welfare. See Idaho Code 56-1302
- Medicaid: means the federal medical assistance program established under title XIX of the social security act. See Idaho Code 56-1302
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114