Illinois Compiled Statutes > 745 ILCS 55 – Long-term Care Peer Review and Quality Assessment and Assurance Protection Act
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 745 ILCS 55
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Testify: Answer questions in court.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.