|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||The owner or operator in charge of any structure which on the …|
|§ 2||The owner or operator in charge of any structure subject to this Act …|
|§ 3||Nothing in this Act shall apply to structures used exclusively for …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 240 ILCS 20
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- County board: means the board of county commissioners in counties not under township organization, and the board of supervisors in counties under township organization, and the board of commissioners of Cook County. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.07
- Petty offense: A federal misdemeanor punishable by six months or less in prison. Source: U.S. Courts
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- State: when applied to different parts of the United States, may be construed to include the District of Columbia and the several territories, and the words "United States" may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14