|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 5||Legislative findings|
|§ 10||Guidelines for manufactured home installers|
|§ 15||Accredited manufactured homes installer courses|
|§ 20||Notice to buyers|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 430 ILCS 120
- Advice and consent: Under the Constitution, presidential nominations for executive and judicial posts take effect only when confirmed by the Senate, and international treaties become effective only when the Senate approves them by a two-thirds vote.
- Board: means the governing and administrative body of the Carbondale Civic Center Authority. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 70 ILCS 200/40-5
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Metropolitan area: means all that territory in the State of Illinois lying within the corporate boundaries of the City of Carbondale. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 70 ILCS 200/40-5
- oath: shall be deemed to include an affirmation, and the word "sworn" shall be construed to include the word "affirmed. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.12
- United States: may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14