|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 10||Court authorization|
|§ 25||Providing location information to a law enforcement agency not required|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 725 ILCS 168
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.