|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 10||Court authorization|
|§ 25||Providing location information to a law enforcement agency not required|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 725 ILCS 168 - Freedom From Location Surveillance Act
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- sworn: shall be construed to include the word "affirmed. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.12