Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 755 ILCS 66 - Disposition of Remains of the Indigent Act
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Heretofore: means any time previous to the day on which the statute takes effect; and the word "hereafter" at any time after such day. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.17
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.