(1) damages in compensation for the nuisance;
(2) the abatement of the nuisance; and
(3) all other remedies for the prevention of a nuisances.
(b) The provisions of law concerning actions for nuisance are applicable to an action under subsection (a).
[Pre-2002 Recodification Citation: 32-10-10-2.]
As added by P.L.2-2002, SEC.11.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 32-26-10-2
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5