(1) A person who is missing as the result of abduction by a stranger.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 5-2-17-1
- law enforcement agency: means an agency or a department of any level of government whose principal function is the apprehension of criminal offenders. See Indiana Code 5-2-17-2
(3) A person whose disappearance occurred under circumstances that are inherently dangerous.
(4) A person who is missing for more than thirty (30) days.
(5) A missing person who is in need of medical attention or prescription medication.
(6) A missing person who may be at risk due to abduction by a noncustodial parent.
(7) A missing person who is mentally impaired.
(8) A missing person who is less than twenty-one (21) years of age.
(9) A missing person who has previously been the victim of a threat of violence or an act of violence.
(10) A missing person who has been determined by a law enforcement agency to be:
(A) at risk of injury or death; or
(B) a person that meets any of the descriptions in subdivisions (1) through (9).
(11) A missing person who is an endangered adult (as defined in IC 12-7-2-131.3).
As added by P.L.92-2007, SEC.1.