Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 13 > Article 17 - Air Pollution Control
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- drug: means :
Indiana Code 13-17-15-1
- Highway: includes county bridges and state and county roads, unless otherwise expressly provided. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- law enforcement agency: means an agency or department of:
Indiana Code 13-17-15-2
- law enforcement officer: has the meaning set forth in IC 35-31. See Indiana Code 13-17-15-3
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Population: has the meaning set forth in IC 1-1-3. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Precedent: A court decision in an earlier case with facts and law similar to a dispute currently before a court. Precedent will ordinarily govern the decision of a later similar case, unless a party can show that it was wrongly decided or that it differed in some significant way.