|Chapter 2||Regulation of Campgrounds|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 32 > Article 32.5 - Campgrounds
- Amortization: Paying off a loan by regular installments.
- Authority: means a hospital authority created by IC § 5-1-4-4 or any board, body, commission, department, or officer succeeding to the principal functions thereof or to whom the powers conferred upon such authority by this chapter shall be given by law. See Indiana Code 5-1-4-3
- Bonds: means bonds of the authority issued under this chapter, including refunding bonds, notwithstanding that the same may be secured by the full faith and credit of a participating hospital or any other lawfully pledged security of a participating hospital. See Indiana Code 5-1-4-3
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Judgment: means all final orders, decrees, and determinations in an action and all orders upon which executions may issue. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Participating hospital: means a:
Indiana Code 5-1-4-3
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Project: means a structure or addition to an existing structure which is suitable for use as a hospital, clinic, laboratory, laundry, nurses' or interns' residence, administration building, research facility, or maintenance, storage, or utility facility, and other structures or facilities related thereto or required or useful for the operation of the project, including the site thereof; parking and other facilities or structures essential or convenient for the orderly operation of such project, or equipment, machinery, and other similar items necessary or convenient for the operation of the project in the manner for which its use is intended, but not such items as fuel, supplies, or other items which customarily result in a current operating charge. See Indiana Code 5-1-4-3
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5