|§ 32-38-3-1||Trustee considered insured owner; conditions|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 32 > Article 38 > Chapter 3
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- real property: include lands, tenements, and hereditaments. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.