1. Each certified real estate appraiser shall advise the board of the address of the appraiser’s principal place of business and all other addresses at which the appraiser is currently engaged in the business of preparing real estate appraisal reports.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 543D.13
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Board: means the real estate appraiser examining board established pursuant to this chapter. See Iowa Code 543D.2
- certified real estate appraiser: means a person who develops and communicates real estate appraisals and who holds a current, valid certificate for appraisals of types of real estate which may include residential, commercial, or rural real estate, as may be established under this chapter. See Iowa Code 543D.2
2. When a certified real estate appraiser changes the appraiser’s principal place of business, the appraiser shall immediately give written notification of the change to the board and apply for an amended certificate.
3. Each certified real estate appraiser shall notify the board of the appraiser’s current residence address. Residence addresses on file with the board are exempt from disclosure as public records.