|§ 507.010||Definitions for chapter|
|§ 507.030||Manslaughter in the first degree|
|§ 507.040||Manslaughter in the second degree|
|§ 507.050||Reckless homicide|
Terms Used In Kentucky Statutes > Chapter 507
- Capital offense: A crime punishable by death.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.