Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes 3:122
- Association: means any association organized under this Part; and,
(4) "Person" includes individuals, firms, partnerships, corporations, and associations. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 3:122
As used in this Part, the terms defined in this Section have the meanings here given to them, except where the context expressly indicates otherwise.
(1) “Agricultural products” include horticultural, viticultural, forestry, dairy, livestock, poultry, bee, and other farm products;
(2) “Member” includes actual members of associations without capital stock and holders of common stock in associations organized with capital stock;
(3) “Association” means any association organized under this Part; and,
(4) “Person” includes individuals, firms, partnerships, corporations, and associations.
Associations organized hereunder are non-profit, inasmuch as they are not organized to make profits for themselves as such, or for their members as such, but only for their members as producers.
This Part may be referred to as the Co-operative Marketing Law.