Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes 3:72
- Association: means any association or corporation organized under this Part. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 3:72
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Person: includes individuals, firms, partnerships, corporations, and associations. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 3:72
As used in this Part, the terms defined in this Section have the meanings here given to them, except where the context expressly indicates otherwise:
(1) “Agricultural products” include horticultural, viticultural, forestry, dairying, livestock, poultry, bee and farm and range products, and furbearing animals raised or produced on a defined acreage.
(2) “Member” includes actual members of associations with or without capital stock.
(3) “Association” means any association or corporation organized under this Part.
(4) “Person” includes individuals, firms, partnerships, corporations, and associations.
(5) “Muskrat farmer” applies to any person engaged in the business of trapping muskrats, skinning the animals, and preparing the furs for market, on rented, owned, limited, or defined acreage.