Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes 30:2351.10
- Certificate: means :
(a) With regard to a person engaged in a lead hazard reduction activity, a document issued by the secretary, or under the authority of the secretary, affirming that the person successfully has completed the training and other requirements for lead hazard reduction activities. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 30:2351.1
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Lead hazard: means any condition that causes exposure to lead from lead-contaminated dust, lead-contaminated soil, or lead-contaminated paint that is deteriorated or present in accessible surfaces, friction surfaces, or impact surfaces that would result in adverse human health effects as established by the secretary; and shall include lead-based paint as defined by the Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 30:2351.1
- Secretary: means the secretary of the Department of Environmental Quality. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 30:2351.1
A. Each certificate of accreditation issued to a training provider under this Part shall expire one year after the date of issue. Certificate holders may apply to the secretary for the renewal of a certificate. No renewal may be granted if the application is received more than two years following expiration of the previously issued certificate.
B. To qualify for renewal of a certificate, the applicant shall submit all of the following:
(1) The appropriate fee as prescribed in R.S. 30:2351.59.
(2) A signed statement disclosing any violations of standards governing training programs for lead hazard reduction activities for which the applicant may have been cited by a state or federal regulatory agency. If no citations were received during the previous year, that fact shall be stated. The disclosure shall include evidence that all penalties and fees assessed to the applicant are paid in full.
(3) Any other documentation deemed necessary by the secretary.
Acts 1993, No. 224, §1.