|§ 15:31||Confiscation and destruction of gambling devices|
|§ 15:31.1||Antique slot machines|
|§ 15:32||Disposition of money used as evidence in criminal cases|
|§ 15:33||Confiscation and destruction of criminal instruments|
Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes > Title 15 > CODE TITLE III
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.
- Verdict: The decision of a petit jury or a judge.
- Writ: A formal written command, issued from the court, requiring the performance of a specific act.