|§ 54:321||Samplers, weighers, and inspectors; appointment; responsibility for acts of; charges|
|§ 55||WEIGHTS AND MEASURES|
Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes > Title 54 > Chapter 5
- Department: means the Louisiana Department of Health. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 46:437.3
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Medical assistance programs: means the Medical Assistance Program (Title XIX of the Social Security Act), commonly referred to as "Medicaid" and other programs operated by and funded in the department which provide payment to health care providers. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 46:437.3
- Misrepresentation: means the knowing failure to truthfully or fully disclose any and all information required, or the concealment of any and all information required on a claim or a provider agreement or the making of a false or misleading statement to the department relative to the medical assistance programs. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 46:437.3
- Secretary: means the secretary of the Louisiana Department of Health, or his authorized designee. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 46:437.3