Terms Used In Michigan Laws 333.26243
(1) The prostate cancer research fund is created in the department to provide funds to promote research in this state relating to prostate cancer.
(2) The state treasurer shall credit to the fund all amounts appropriated for this purpose under section 435 of the income tax act of 1967, 1967 PA 281, MCL 206.435.
(3) The fund shall consist of the money credited to the fund pursuant to section 435 of the income tax act of 1967, 1967 PA 281, MCL 206.435, any interest and earnings accruing from the saving and investment of that money, and other appropriations, money, or other things of value received by the fund.
(4) The state treasurer shall direct the investment of the fund.
(5) Money in the fund at the close of the year shall remain in the fund and shall not lapse to the general fund.