|§ 123.1191||Short title|
|§ 123.1195||Use of property for production of film; authorization by local unit of government; exception; cooperation with Michigan film office|
Terms Used In Michigan Laws > Chapter 123 > Act 84 of 2008
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Community college: means an educational institution providing collegiate and noncollegiate level education primarily to individuals above the twelfth grade age level within commuting distance. See Michigan Laws 389.105
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Film: means single media or multimedia entertainment content for distribution or exhibition to the general public by any means and media in any digital media format, film, or videotape, including, but not limited to, a motion picture, documentary, a television series, a television miniseries, a television special, interstitial television programming, long-form television, interactive television, music videos, interactive games, video games, commercials, internet programming, an internet video, a sound recording, a video, digital animation, or an interactive website. See Michigan Laws 123.1193
- film office: means the office created under chapter 2A of the Michigan strategic fund act, 1984 PA 270, MCL 125. See Michigan Laws 123.1193
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Local unit of government: means a political subdivision of this state, including, but not limited to, a county, city, village, township, district, local authority, intergovernmental authority, or intergovernmental entity. See Michigan Laws 123.1193
- Obscene matter or an obscene performance: means matter described in 1984 PA 343, MCL 752. See Michigan Laws 123.1193
- person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, as well as to individuals. See Michigan Laws 8.3l
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- School district: means a school district, a local act school district, or an intermediate school district, as those terms are defined in the revised school code, 1976 PA 451, MCL 380. See Michigan Laws 389.105
- seal: shall be construed to include any of the following:
(a) The impression of the seal on the paper alone. See Michigan Laws 8.3n