|Part 1||Special Kinds||§ 70-2-101 – § 70-2-111|
|Part 2||Quiet Title and Partition||§ 70-2-201 – § 70-2-212|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 70 > Chapter 2
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Personal property: means money, goods, chattels, things in action, and evidences of debt. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- Property: means real and personal property. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- Real property: means lands, tenements, hereditaments, and possessory title to public lands. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201