|Part 1||Establishment of the Homestead||§ 70-32-101 – § 70-32-107|
|Part 2||Homestead Exemption — Execution||§ 70-32-201 – § 70-32-221|
|Part 3||Conveyance, Encumbrance, and Abandonment of Homestead||§ 70-32-301 – § 70-32-303|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 70 > Chapter 32
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Oath: includes an affirmation or declaration. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Process: means a writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See Montana Code 1-1-202
- Property: means real and personal property. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- Real property: means lands, tenements, hereditaments, and possessory title to public lands. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Writing: includes printing. See Montana Code 1-1-203