|Part 1||Rights and Duties of Finders Generally||§ 70-5-101 – § 70-5-107|
|Part 2||Procedure||§ 70-5-201 – § 70-5-202|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 70 > Chapter 5
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Personal property: means money, goods, chattels, things in action, and evidences of debt. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- Property: means real and personal property. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201