|§ 71-2513||Act, how cited|
|§ 71-2514||Legislative findings|
|§ 71-2515||Legislative intent|
|§ 71-2516||Department of Health and Human Services;statewide environmental lead hazard awareness action plan; powers|
|§ 71-2517||Entitlement not created; funding|
Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes > Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Act
- Action: shall include any proceeding in any court of this state. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801
- Attorney: shall mean attorney at law. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Entitlement: A Federal program or provision of law that requires payments to any person or unit of government that meets the eligibility criteria established by law. Entitlements constitute a binding obligation on the part of the Federal Government, and eligible recipients have legal recourse if the obligation is not fulfilled. Social Security and veterans' compensation and pensions are examples of entitlement programs.
- Person: shall include bodies politic and corporate, societies, communities, the public generally, individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint-stock companies, and associations. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801
- State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801
- United States: shall include territories, outlying possessions, and the District of Columbia. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801