|§ 122A.300||General requirements and procedures; requirements and procedure for simplified termination proceedings; fees|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 122A > Termination of Domestic Partnerships
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- controlled substance: means a drug, immediate precursor or other substance which is listed in schedule I, II, III, IV or V for control by the State Board of Pharmacy pursuant to NRS 453. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.031
- county: includes Carson City. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.033
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.