|Hiv/aids Drug Donation Program||453B.010 – 453B.130|
|Cancer Drug Donation Program||453B.150 – 453B.240|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 453B
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- charter school: means a public school that is formed pursuant to the provisions of chapter 388A of NRS and an achievement charter school formed pursuant to the provisions of chapter 388B of NRS. See Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4103
- county: includes Carson City. See Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4105
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4111
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.