|360:21||Consent to Sell|
|360:23||Penalty for Sale Without Mortgagee’s Consent; For Failure to Set Forth Prior Mortgage|
Terms Used In New Hampshire Revised Statutes > Chapter 360
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Mortgagor: The person who pledges property to a creditor as collateral for a loan and who receives the money.
- person: may extend and be applied to bodies corporate and politic as well as to individuals. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:9
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.