(1) make and retain a written record containing:
the name, address, and telephone number of the lender,
a description of the property in sufficient detail for ready identification,
the beginning date of the loan, and
the expiration date of the loan;
(2) provide the lender with a signed receipt or agreement containing, at least, the information set forth in paragraph (1) of this subsection; and
(3) inform the lender in writing of the existence of this act and provide the lender with a copy of this act upon the lender’s request.
b. With respect to any property on loan to a museum, a museum shall:
(1) update its record if a lender informs the museum of a change of address or change in the title to or interest in the property, or if the lender and museum negotiate a change in the duration of the loan; and
(2) inform the lender in writing of the existence of this act when renewing or updating the record and provide the lender with a copy of this act upon the lender’s request.
L.2011, c.109, s.9.