Terms Used In New Mexico Statutes > Chapter 18 > Article 3A - Natural History Museum
- Advice and consent: Under the Constitution, presidential nominations for executive and judicial posts take effect only when confirmed by the Senate, and international treaties become effective only when the Senate approves them by a two-thirds vote.
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.