|90-48.8||Immunity of a member|
|90-48.9||Immunity of witnesses before dental peer review committee|
|90-48.10||Confidentiality of review organization’s proceedings and records|
|90-48.11||No limitation on previous privileges and immunities|
Terms Used In North Carolina General Statutes > Chapter 90 > Article 2A
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories, so called; and the words "United States" shall be construed to include the said district and territories and all dependencies. See North Carolina General Statutes 12-3
- Testify: Answer questions in court.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.