1. The fact of a request for correction or clarification under this chapter, the contents of the request, and its acceptance or refusal are not admissible in evidence at trial.
Terms Used In North Dakota Code 32-43-10
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
2. The fact that a correction or clarification under this chapter was made and the contents of the correction or clarification are not admissible in evidence at trial except in mitigation of damages pursuant to section 32-43-05. If the fact that a correction or clarification was made or the contents of the correction or clarification are received in evidence, the fact of the request may also be received.
3. The fact of an offer of correction or clarification, or the fact of its refusal, and the contents of the offer are not admissible in evidence at trial.