|§ 32-44-02||Civil liability for defamation of agricultural producers|
|§ 32-44-03||Persons entitled to claim for relief|
|§ 32-44-04||Statute of limitations|
Terms Used In North Dakota Code > Chapter 32-44
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Property: includes property, real and personal. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- third persons: includes all who are not parties to the obligation or transaction concerning which the phrase is used. See North Dakota Code 1-01-30