|§ 28-33-02||Interpreter required|
|§ 28-33-03||Proof of disability|
|§ 28-33-06||Privileged communications|
|§ 28-33-07||Visual recording|
|§ 28-33-08||Coordination of interpreter requests|
Terms Used In North Dakota Code > Chapter 28-33 - Interpreters for Deaf Persons
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.