|§ 2745.01||Liability of employer for intentional tort – intent to injure required – exceptions|
Terms Used In Ohio Code > Chapter 2745 - Employment Intentional Tort
- Another: when used to designate the owner of property which is the subject of an offense, includes not only natural persons but also every other owner of property. See Ohio Code 1.02
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Tort: A civil wrong or breach of a duty to another person, as outlined by law. A very common tort is negligent operation of a motor vehicle that results in property damage and personal injury in an automobile accident.