(1) Date and exact time of issuance.
Terms Used In South Carolina Code 17-13-141
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
(2) Name of person to whom warrant issued.
(3) Name of person whose property is to be searched or, if unknown, description of person and address of property to be searched.
(4) Reason for issuing warrant.
(5) Description of article sought in the search.
(6) Date and time of return.
(B) Any person who alters or fails to keep for the prescribed period of time the records, warrants, and documents as provided for in subsection (a) shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, shall be punished by a fine not to exceed one hundred dollars or by imprisonment not to exceed thirty days.