(1) withholds information from or does not notify the law enforcement agency of the noncompliance of the provisions of this article by the person required to register, and, if known, the location of this person;
Terms Used In South Carolina Code 23-3-550
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
(2) harbors, attempts to harbor, or assists another person in harboring or attempting to harbor the person required to register;
(3) conceals, attempts to conceal, or assists another in concealing or attempting to conceal the person required to register; or
(4) provides information known to be false to a law enforcement agency regarding the person required to register.
(B) A person who knowingly and wilfully violates the provisions of subsection (A) is guilty of a felony and, upon conviction, must be fined not more than five thousand dollars or imprisoned not more than five years.