(1) Receive the grants and use them for the benefit of the State in accordance with the terms and conditions expressed in the act of Congress and as it may be hereafter amended by Congress and in accordance with such rules and regulations as may be prescribed by the Secretary of Agriculture under the authority delegated to him by Congress in the act;
(2) Submit to the Secretary prior to such time and in such manner and form as the Secretary prescribes a State plan to effectuate the purposes of the soil and water conservation and domestic allotment act for the year to which such plan is applicable;
(3) Provide for such methods of administration and such participation in the administration of the plan by county and community committees or associations of agricultural producers organized for such purpose as the Secretary finds necessary for the effective administration of the plan;
(4) Provide for the submission to the Secretary of such reports as he finds necessary to ascertain whether the plan is being carried out according to its terms and for compliance with such requirements as the Secretary may prescribe to assure the correctness of and make possible the verification of such reports; and
(5) Submit to the General Assembly an annual report for each year covering the administration and operation of such plan.