|§ 44-43-60||Citation of article|
|§ 44-43-70||Bone marrow donor programs established; purpose; dissemination of information; recruitment of donors|
|§ 44-43-80||Paid leaves of absence to employees to donate bone marrow|
Terms Used In South Carolina Code > Title 44 > Chapter 43 > Article 2
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Oath: A promise to tell the truth.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.