Terms Used In South Dakota Codified Laws 40-17-2

Any person who operates a rendering or pet food processing plant within the State of South Dakota shall file with the Animal Industry Board an application for a license to operate subject to the provisions of this chapter and the rules of the Animal Industry Board.