|§ 40-29-202||Application for voter registration card|
|§ 40-29-203||Certificate of voting rights restoration|
|§ 40-29-204||Persons never eligible to register and vote|
|§ 40-29-205||Certificate of voting rights restoration form|
Terms Used In Tennessee Code > Title 40 > Chapter 29 > Part 2
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Minor: means any person who has not attained eighteen (18) years of age. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Person: includes a corporation, firm, company or association. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
- written: includes printing, typewriting, engraving, lithography, and any other mode of representing words and letters. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105