|§ 62-44-101||Recordkeeping requirements|
|§ 62-44-102||Identification of seller|
|§ 62-44-103||Dealers to cooperate with officers investigating seller|
|§ 62-44-104||Materials not to be commingled for ten (10) days after purchase|
Terms Used In Tennessee Code > Title 62 > Chapter 44
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Agency: means a child care agency, as defined in title 71, chapter 3, part 5, or in chapter 5, part 5 of this title, regardless of whether such agency is licensed or approved, and includes the department of children's services. See Tennessee Code 37-2-402
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the department of children's services. See Tennessee Code 37-2-502
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Month: means a calendar month. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Parent: means the natural parent or legal guardian, except in cases when guardianship is held by an agency pursuant to a determination of abandonment or surrender of parental rights. See Tennessee Code 37-2-402
- permanency plan: means a written plan for a child placed in foster care with the department of children's services or in the care of an agency as defined in subdivision (3) and as provided in §. See Tennessee Code 37-2-402
- Person: includes a corporation, firm, company or association. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Record: means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and is retrievable in a perceivable form. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Runaway: means any person under eighteen (18) years of age who is away from the home or residence of such person's parents or guardians without such parents' or guardians' consent. See Tennessee Code 37-2-502
- Sanctuary: means a house, institution or other organization providing housing or accommodations to runaways as set forth in this part. See Tennessee Code 37-2-502
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105