|§ 393.003||Application for Grant|
|§ 393.004||Eligibility of Facilities for Grants|
|§ 393.005||Restriction On Use of Grant|
|§ 393.006||Amount of Grant|
Terms Used In Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 393 - Alternative Fueling Facilities Program
- Advice and consent: Under the Constitution, presidential nominations for executive and judicial posts take effect only when confirmed by the Senate, and international treaties become effective only when the Senate approves them by a two-thirds vote.
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Electronic funds transfer: The transfer of money between accounts by consumer electronic systems-such as automated teller machines (ATMs) and electronic payment of bills-rather than by check or cash. (Wire transfers, checks, drafts, and paper instruments do not fall into this category.) Source: OCC
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005