Terms Used In Texas Parks and Wildlife Code 11.001
- Presiding officer: A majority-party Senator who presides over the Senate and is charged with maintaining order and decorum, recognizing Members to speak, and interpreting the Senate's rules, practices and precedents.
In this code:
(1) “Commission” means the Parks and Wildlife Commission.
(2) “Department” means the Parks and Wildlife Department.
(3) “Director” means the executive director of the Parks and Wildlife Department.
(4) “Presiding officer” means the presiding officer of the Parks and Wildlife Commission.