|§ 221.002||Agreements With Municipalities|
|§ 221.003||Improvement of State Highway System|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 221
- Annuity: A periodic (usually annual) payment of a fixed sum of money for either the life of the recipient or for a fixed number of years. A series of payments under a contract from an insurance company, a trust company, or an individual. Annuity payments are made at regular intervals over a period of more than one full year.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, or figures, whether by writing, printing, or other means. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005