Except as otherwise provided by RCW 23.95.450 or by law of this state other than this chapter, the secretary of state may deliver a record to a person by delivering it:
Terms Used In Washington Code 23.95.250
- Person: means an individual, business corporation, nonprofit corporation, partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, general cooperative association, limited cooperative association, unincorporated nonprofit association, statutory trust, business trust, common-law business trust, estate, trust, association, joint venture, public corporation, government or governmental subdivision, agency, or instrumentality, or any other legal or commercial entity. See
- Principal office: means the principal executive office of an entity, whether or not the office is located in this state. See
- Record: means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and is retrievable in perceivable form. See
- Registered agent: means an agent of an entity which is authorized to receive service of any process, notice, or demand required or permitted by law to be served on the entity. See
- State: means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. See
(1) In person to the person that submitted it for filing;
(2) To the address of the person’s registered agent;
(3) To the principal office address of the person; or
(4) To another address the person provides to the secretary of state for delivery.
Effective date—Contingent effective date—2015 c 176: See note following RCW 23.95.100.